Re: Re: Fuel door indicator

From: Mike Klinke (LSOMike@email.msn.com)
Date: Fri Jul 07 2000 - 09:12:23 EDT

I guess you gotta look at it as a rite of passage. The day you figure out
what the heck that little triangle is for is the day you become truly one
with your Dakota. It finally makes sense, they mystery is gone, and after
months of searching your mechanic can finally quit looking in the books to
find the circuit that illuminates it. 8)