Re: was: Brakes and AutoX running; now Carlisle

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Thu Jul 06 2000 - 23:26:11 EDT

>>I think quite a few of us are on the fun field (if not most of us).
It's
not the "pro" show field. When you register at the gate, make sure you
tell
them you're with the "Dakota Mailing List" and want to be on the "fun
field". That way we can all park together.

Is Jodi bringing her Dak or are you both going in yours? We wanted to
bring
both of ours, but it's a 12 hour drive and we can't justify that kind of
gas
for two vehicles right now. Plus the '95 has no A/C. Kind of makes that
decision easy :-)<<<

cool! =) Fun feild DML it is!! I wasn't gonna' enter at first, but the
thought of all those DMLers parked together is definitely worth it! Jodi
is bringin' hers too!
Hey, the premag has no AC, and it's BLACK. I don't think the AC thing is
a legit excuse ;-)

-mike d.

----> Yorktown, Va.
PROJECT 13's!! --->slammed 88 Dakota, 360 swap in progress!!

miggitymike@juno.com
http://surf.to/Project13s

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.