Re: Extra Cooling?

From: Marty Galyean (mgalyean@acm.org)
Date: Fri Jul 07 2000 - 09:47:18 EDT

I'm reposting this guys question from a few days ago because after reading it I was interested in seeing the answers that came back with regards to what the factory heavy duty engine cooling. But no one answered (not to the list anyway), so I'm throwing it in front of you all once more. Hope Don doesn't mind. Read the previous following message and
cough it up if you know the answer please! I'll start: no, the electric fan is standard on all 4.7L and not part of a heavy duty cooling system (unless there is a bigger fan CFM-wise available; now that would be cool). But what _is_ specifically added/enhanced in the cooling system for the heavy duty service group?