RE: Neon R/T vs Dakota R/T

From: Robert Meredith (rmeredith@pa.net)
Date: Fri Jul 07 2000 - 11:03:40 EDT

I have a Neon R/T in addition to my dak and my cherokee. Also, I am a
member of the NEON Enthusiasts (www.neons.org). Anyway, the R/Ts have a
different 5-speed tranny than the sports do. They have the same tranny as
the ACR Neons (shorter top end). And, yes, the R/Ts are faster than the
Sports (had a 97 sport before my R/T). Also, they kick a$$ at the autocross
track.

-robert