Re: Mobil 1 ATF is it worth it?

From: Jason&Sarah (Jpm699@email.msn.com)
Date: Fri Jul 07 2000 - 12:44:20 EDT

Change your filter as well. Amsoil makes an excellent product and now they
make an ATF+4 that is designed specifically for chryslar trannies. Anybody
that's gone looking for tranny oil for our trannys knows there's not alot to
choose from.

Jason

> I put in the Mobil 1 in the motor and the rear axle. The truck runs
smother now. How much would the Mobil 1 ATF help in a new truck with 3000
miles on it? I have a '00 QC 4.7 Auto. Outher then removing the pan,
draining and putting the pan back on and refilling with new ATF, what eles
needs to be done? Who do you flush out the trainy cooler? Just thinking
about at this point.