Was: Bad Gas Mileage Now: Doing A Tune

From: Chris Ryan (CSRyan@teleport.com)
Date: Fri Jul 07 2000 - 14:32:37 EDT

So I think I'll do a tune, see it it brings my mpg up at all. I'll do a
new cap, rotor, and throw in some of those Autolite 3923s that everyone
raves about.

Should I gap the plugs any or leave them alone? Can someone recommend a
cap & rotor that will work best with my Dak?

Thanks,

Chris
Portland, OR
'99 CC Sport+ 4x4 318 Auto, everything but leather.
3" Rancho, 32" BFG AT, 180 TS, Flowmaster 2 chamber, Gaurds F&R, Line-X,
Extang Tonneau, too many other goodies to list.