Re: Neon R/T vs Dakota R/T

From: Tommy (Thrush@primary.net)
Date: Wed May 31 2000 - 16:48:02 EDT

In the summer issue of Mopar Now, they say the 2.0L twin cam engines
('95-'99 models) dead stock make their peak torque at 5,500 rmps. dead stock
5 speed, mid 15's at 80 mph. a few bolt ons and your at mid 14's at mid 90's
mph. bolt on all the toys and lose some weight off the car and you're at
high 13's at neary 100 mph.
I personally don't care for neons, or many other cars for that matter, I'm a
truck dude, hehe.
Tom
'98 rc V-3+3