Re: Neon R/T vs Dakota R/T

From: Charles Wyman (cewyma@Roushind.com)
Date: Sat Jul 08 2000 - 11:17:51 EDT

When I first bought my Durango I wanted to see what it would run stock so I took it to Milan Dragway. My very first race was against a late 80's early 90's 5.0. Yes, he did beat me but by only by about 3/10's of a second. I ran a 16.08 and he ran a 15.76. I had him beat until the very end. Now if I was driving a Dak that weighs about 1,000 lbs. less than my Durango I'm sure I could of beat him. With the mods I have now I'm sure I could beat that 5.slow!

Subject: Re: DML: Neon R/T vs Dakota R/T