Tranny Trouble

From: Shane Rieger (shane527@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jul 08 2000 - 20:59:03 EDT

I just had my'00 CC 4.7L Auto in for the same problem. My dealer said that
they updated the controllers. I really don't know what that means or if it
works. I will folow up on it in the begining of this week
Shane
'00 CC 4.7L Auto
DEI Alarm, Black max Tonneu cover

Subject: DML: Tranny Trouble

I recently bought a 99 R/T. Since I bought the truck, it has been acting up
at
highway speeds. The rpms flutter during light acceleration and I can barely
use
cruise control anymore because the mileage has gotten so bad. It gets about
12
city 13 highway now. I took it to the dealer once and they told me it was
just
the engine kicking in and out of o/d, but the problem has only gotten worse.
Any advice?