Spankage & Women

From: Chris Lambert (mopar88@efortress.com)
Date: Sat Jul 08 2000 - 23:41:04 EDT

Get this I am sitting at this light, well actually I pulled up next to this
guy, he is in a Nissan with turbo badging, looked like factory
badging. Nice ride, I mean it is well done. He had nice wheels, a
beautiful system, nothing flashy the way it should be you know. Then he
starts, letting his car roll back and inch it forward a couple times, so
naturally I did the same. As the light was about to green my fiance looks
at me and asks if I am going to race him, at that point I figured why not
and put it in first instead of my usual second. Light greens I take it
easy so I am sure he is racing, Yup he's racing. I floor it and chirp a
little (5mph or so), I chirp into both second then third then I just tapped
the brake to say we are done, I had about 5 car lengths on him. I am going
about 65ish in a 30 so I slow right down too many cars around. My fiance
laughed the whole time until like 5 minutes after then she is like what you
have to race for? yada yada yada, Why do women do this?

Chris

'00 CC, Packin a 287 Magnum, 5-sp, Gibson Duals, Traction Bars, DML "Smoke
Em" Decal
Pioneer Stereo, Bugflector II Bug Guard, Fender Flairs, 3923's, Tinted
Windows, Ventvisors,
Alarm, Spring Clamps, Magnum Front Plate... Quick D on the way...