Re: Stripping!!! (long)

From: Chris Lambert (mopar88@efortress.com)
Date: Sat Jul 08 2000 - 23:34:13 EDT

Me, too. I am still planning it, but it looks like the dart is going to
gain 14 inches of wheelbase, 3 in front and 11 in back. I need all new
fenders anyway so what the hell right. It looks like my main challenge is
going to be "notching" the floorboards to get the frame to pass through
them, or I may just cut the frame so the floorboards sit right, at any rate
is going to be a slow process. Does anyone know what 2bbl carb will fit a
TB intake on a premag 6?

Thanks Guys,
Chris

>Chris, This I want to see.
>
>Don Mallett

'00 CC, Packin a 287 Magnum, 5-sp, Gibson Duals, Traction Bars, DML "Smoke
Em" Decal
Pioneer Stereo, Bugflector II Bug Guard, Fender Flairs, 3923's, Tinted
Windows, Ventvisors,
Alarm, Spring Clamps, Magnum Front Plate... Quick D on the way...