Re: intake manifold removal questions

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Sun Jul 09 2000 - 07:38:19 EDT

Dester,
I have done the same thing on mine, and cut the runners too...
The plenum Bernd is talking about is the divider in the manifold that
devides the manifold in 2 halfs, cut 2" out (has to be done at a machine
shop) I tryed cutting the runners down with a dremel, I almost cut through
the metal, and decided to take it to a friend =-)

Tim Berry
Chesapeake, VA