Re: Re: Spankage & Women

From: Steve and Leslie (the_black_ghost_2000@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jul 09 2000 - 11:31:21 EDT

The dak is a daily driver for me to go back and forth to work but
when Les and I go out together she usually ends up driving. She
doesn't look over to ask me if she can race, she just says 'Sit Down
Hold On and Shut Up' and off we go in either the Dak or the Day. The
best spanking with the Dak was about 2 months ago, we were coming
back from a local car show sitting at a red light when an early 70's
Charger pulls up, sounded sweet, bounces it a couple times, the wife
giggles. The light turns, and off they go, (I'm sitting here thinking
NO WAY) the Dak jumping ahead a car length right from the start. The
Charger barked em in first then must have forgot where second was
because all you could here was the engine rev. By the time we were at
the next light there was about 6 car lengths between us, he finally
pulls up and his girlfriend on the pasenger side looks over and
points to our V6 badge on the side and BURTS out laughing, you can
just imagine what she must have been saying.. 'you just got your butt
kicked by a V6'. He hung his head in shame, so when the light turned
green again, he tried it one more time, and of course Les was ready
but this time after jumping ahead again she backed off to let him
have it and gave a toot of the horn saying 'goodbye and thanks for
the fun' as we turned off.
- Steve

=====
Steve & Leslie Runde Bardstown, Kentucky '00 Dakota Quad Cab V6 SLT+ http://www.geocities.com/the_black_ghost_2000