Re: RE: Dakota Lemon

From: Derek (derekm@dowco.com)
Date: Sun Jul 09 2000 - 20:56:12 EDT

I hope so 14mpg out of a v6 4x4 is pathetic the dealer is trying to get me
into the same truck as mine but with a 4.7 but from the look of things on
the dml they arent that great either. So ive been looking at full size
chevs, i know that is a bad word around here but i have 3 friends that have
them and their 4.8 with 270 hp extended cab 4x4s are getting 24-27 mpg on
the highway and they say the rest of the truck is pretty darn good. But well
see.