RE: MSD 6-a Mounting Location

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Sun Jul 09 2000 - 23:28:58 EDT

Hi Terry,

On your MSD and coil is that the universal wiring harness that you used to
connect everything? Are there complete instructions? I've just ordered
mine so it should be here shortly. Any words of wisdom would be
appreciated. I looked at your pictures on your website and will probably
put mine in the same general areas. I may have to shift my cruise control
forward to accommodate the coil.

Thanks,
Ron
00 SLT QC 5.9 3.55 LSD