RE: 2 Questions

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Mon Jul 10 2000 - 13:57:53 EDT

I have purchased the 4.10:1 but not installed them yet. I considered the
3.92:1 but the supercharger will give enough boost for the high end but I
wanted more low end ump. The difference of the 3.55 to 3.92 is less than
11.05 percent gain . The difference between the 3.55 and the 4.10 is a 15.94
percent.

May I make a suggestion: I used the dealer to change the oil for a purpose.
Check all fluids, pack any joints, and let know if anything is leaking.
Sometimes it is well worth the 21.00 to have a dealer change the oil. I
especially love the Chevy dealer. Never have I seen a perfect service
department next to the Dodge dealer I use. Since it is a warranty item,
take it back to the dealer.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA