RE: Re: RE: RE: 2 Questions RE:Steven

From: Barret, Matt (MATT_BARRET@earthtech.com)
Date: Mon Jul 10 2000 - 15:10:00 EDT

Oh yea, I knew the 4.10's were available, but for example my brother has a
'99 Ram, he put 34"'s on it and took it to the dealer to get it
recalibrated. Dealer told him they only had software for "factory size"
tires. So they programmed it for the largest OEM tire to get the speedo
close. I was just wondering if anyone out there has changed a gear in a
'98/'99 truck and had the speedo calibrated?

If they could guarantee me they could calibrate my speedo, I'd like to have
4.10's myself. It'd put me right around 5000 rpms going through the traps!!
:)

Matt