Re: Chroming...

From: Matt Schroeder (schroema@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jul 10 2000 - 15:36:53 EDT

If it is the right kind of chrome plating it will hold up just fine, but if
it is industrial type chrome used on hand tools and such, look out for that.
It is not as durable as most chrome I have seen on bumpers and wheels. I
worked at a place that makes dealer service tools and the chrome that they
used on their stuff is not quite the quality you'll want.

Unfortunately, the chroming might cost as much as the wheels themselves.