RE: Tow hooks and body lift

From: Brown, Mike (CAD) (MBrown@ciena.com)
Date: Mon Jul 10 2000 - 16:13:46 EDT

Russ,

        I'm not sure what you mean the "status of my lift"? I have a total of 7".
3" Performance Accessories body lift, 3" Rancho suspension, cranked the torsion bars and
swapped out the 2" rear leaf spring blocks for 3" (for that extra inch).

-Mike Brown
Pasadena, MD.
97-Dakota Club Cab,5.2L, 4X4, 7" Lift, 35"x12.50" BFG A/T.

http://www.geocities.com/mbrowwwn/index.html