Re: Re: Re: N20 Questions

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Mon Jul 10 2000 - 18:07:53 EDT

The retard box that I have ran about $140 but it's made for the MSD ignition
system. Total cost for both is about $300. You may want to grab a bottle
blanket for the summer but you will need a bottle warmer for the winter
(tack on another $100 for the warmer or $25 for the blanket.) Play around
with the base system first to get used to it and then upgrade as you need
to. (Nitrous and Fuel Pressure gauges are pretty much a given if you're
going to be running it at the track. You want to keep the pressure
consistent.)

- Bernd