Re: My wife says I need a bedliner!

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Mon Jul 10 2000 - 18:32:55 EDT

----- Original Message -----
From: jason nahrgang <jasonnahrgang@hotmail.com>
> Can you believe it!? She actually wants me to get one ASAP, says she
> doesn't like the scratches on the bed. SOOOOOOO...what to get?
> Line-X, Rhino Liner, Armatough, ??? Anyone who's had experiences with
> sprayed ins, your opinions and comments would be welcomed.

I would go for the Linex! I can't say enough about the product..

Take a look here : http://www.bastaards.org/dakota/linex.jpg
and here: http://www.bastaards.org/dakota/dak3/liner2.jpg
for how it looks installed. Check around if you have more than one dealer.
I actually went by this place first and watched them pull a truck out they
had just done... I was impressed and plunked down the cash... haven't
regretted it yet. I also had them do my nerf bars! Still look like new after
year and a half.
Here are the Nerf Bars right after they finished spraying them:
http://www.bastaards.org/dakota/dak3/bar_close.jpg

Whatever company you decide to go with... make it a spray in! Don't do the
drop in...
you will end up regretting it!

Preacher
99 &1/2 5.2L CC 4x4 SLT+ R/T (Redneck/Truck)
CUSTOM DECALS: http://www.bastaards.org/CustomDecals.htm
Webmaster: http://www.bastaards.org