Re: Anyone have R/T Wheels on a genII Dak?

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Mon Jul 10 2000 - 15:01:58 EDT

Hello, Mark:

Jeff Durling who is in Florida did this. Here is his original post; I
don't know if the links are still good or not. His addy is:

 durling@attglobal.net

Ok, there are now two places that I know of you can see pics of what a
'96 dak
with r/t wheels and the stock r/t tire size look like.

 http://www.bastaards.org/rt_wheels_on_2nd_gen.htm - Preachers site
 http://treverzdakota.com/jeff's96.htm - Trevers site

On both sites you can click to see a larger view. The back is a little
high but
i've gor 2" blocks coming in a day or two and will see how it looks.
Since these
guys have been great to post the pics could you guys and girls be kind
and check
out their sites. They really have some cool stuff!

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport-318

Richard Pyburn in San Antonio

On Mon, 10 Jul 2000 10:49:31 -0400 "Mark Kuzia" <flyboy01@mediaone.net>
writes:
> Does anyone have R/T Wheels on a genII Dak? I saw someone ask this a
> while
> ago but no one responded, I once saw a website, I belive he was from
> Dallas/FW area, he had a blue or purple genII Dak with R/T wheels.
> Does
> anyone know who he is and where his website is?
>
> Mark Kuzia
> flyboy01@mediaone.net
> http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html
> 1995 Dakota 13.79 @ 99.52 mph