Radiator Question

From: Gregg Omo (dak_fan92@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jul 10 2000 - 20:29:56 EDT

has anybody had to replace their radiator in their
dakota? I was wondering how much for a replacement.

Mine was leaking the other day after a short five
minute drive. It looked like it was coming out of the
motor side in the middle and ran down and was pooled
along the bottom and then was dripping on the ground.
So I let it idle with the heater on and then the A/C
for about 15 mins. I could not get it to leak again.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Gregg
92 V6 CC