Re: Radiator Question

From: Jonathon Lemus (lemusj@med.umich.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 10 2000 - 21:41:59 EDT

Yep, same with mine about 6 months ago. The metal clamp that holds the plastic end caps
to the core split and fluid ran out as fast as I could put it in.
The crack will get bigger over time till it spilts.
I went with a two core all metal one (about 200$ )

If you have over 100,000 miles you might want to replace your water pump and t-stat
at the same time. MINE DIED LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!!!
93 V6 CC 5spd

<<<Hemipower@aol.com 07/10/00 08:40PM >>>