Re[2]: RE: Mobil 1 ATF is it worth it?

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Mon Jul 10 2000 - 22:01:51 EDT

Andy, we actually took two routes... On the trip out we went all the way up on
the NYTW (I90) to 481 to 81. On the way back we got a tip that Route 12 would
be quicker from Watertown --they were right but only because there was no
traffic on Sunday... Two lane roads make me nervous as short cuts.

Hehehe... We got nailed in the rain on Sunday! Karen and I had this
brain-fart and decided to play golf in the morning before we left --BIG
mistake! It rolled in around 11AM - Noon off the lake and I couldn't believe
how fast the clouds rolled in and just started dumping buckets on us... Now I
know why they call it Watertown! ;^)

BTW, I checked out the pix you took on Norah's ftp site... Let's just say I'm
green with envy of you guys & gals that made the meet. It looked like an
incredible time! Lots and lots of tugin', pullin' and goo'in --who could ask
for more? :-)
Tom