Re: dakota crash tests: not good...

From: Donny M Hayes (donny_m_hayes@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jul 10 2000 - 22:10:31 EDT

Take everything the fed govt or its agencys say with a
grain of salt. remember, until 1 yr ago, MBTE (EPA
mandated gasoline additive) was great...now it is
known to have contaminated like 80% of the US water
groundwater supply. Remember when eggs were bad for
you, good for you, bad again, good again. Also, if
this was a Insurance Institute test, notice how FORD
products always do so well. I saw an investigative
report that showed $ amounts of the automakers
'donations' to the institute for testing...guess who
gave the most? Maybe the Dak could do better, but so
could a lot of the rest.

just my .02

http://www.hwysafety.org/vehicle_ratings/ce/small_pickups/dakota.htm

> Get Yahoo! Mail – Free email you can access from
> anywhere!
> http://mail.yahoo.com/

=====
Donny M Hayes