Re: RE: Re: RE: My wife says I need a bedliner!

From: MALDBNSF@aol.com
Date: Tue Jul 11 2000 - 03:33:17 EDT

Rino or line x has a photo on there web site of a truck with that done to it. It dose look sharp. I vote for the Rino, It's going on when I get back from RI.

Don Mallett

<< You know, Kyle, that's not a bad idea. I'll bet if I got Patriot Blue
Line-X sprayed on the lower half of the truck I wouldn't have to worry about
paint dings any more! I wonder how that would look?

Ron