Re: RE: dakota crash tests: not good...

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Tue Jul 11 2000 - 06:25:53 EDT

----- Original Message -----
From: Norah Bleazard <nbleazard@home.com>

> This is the exact same picture and write-up they had last year. I think
> it's crap as I've walked away from my accident (head on with a concrete
lamp
> pole). Truck was written off, but I'm ok. Alright, I wasn't going too
> fast, but still. This seems a little overboard to me.

I'm with you Norah.... first, in 1999 the Dakota was given 5 stars in the
impact tests. (Not only front, but oblique impacts)
Second, I was sure as hell impressed over how well the Dak held up when that
semi hit me ..... I was sandwiched and the mustang in front of me was
totaled.

Preacher
99 &1/2 5.2L CC 4x4 SLT+ R/T (Redneck/Truck)
CUSTOM DECALS: http://www.bastaards.org/CustomDecals.htm
Webmaster: http://www.bastaards.org