RE: dakota crash tests: not good...

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Mon Jul 10 2000 - 21:36:27 EDT

This is the exact same picture and write-up they had last year. I think
it's crap as I've walked away from my accident (head on with a concrete lamp
pole). Truck was written off, but I'm ok. Alright, I wasn't going too
fast, but still. This seems a little overboard to me.

Norah
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd