RE: Re: Back from Bloomsburg!

From: Greig, Doug (douggr@hazelett.com)
Date: Tue Jul 11 2000 - 07:43:53 EDT

I will definately be on the lookout for ya. I've been on the DML almost a
year now, and haven't had the fortune of meeting anyone yet. I live about 4
miles from the fairgrounds, plus I may be working the Nat'l Guard recruiting
tent thay will have set up there. If you wanna poke around a HUMMV or HMMT,
let me know.

 -Doug