attn. Matt B. and Injectors installed... was Richmond D'way

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Tue Jul 11 2000 - 08:47:33 EDT

Matt... I think MPH will stay close to the same...

My bro spun 1st and 2nd at the track on his first time, last run, and turned
a 14.4 @101
(normally 13.5 @ 105)

btw, I installed a set of 24# injectors yesterday.. It seems to be catching
on (the puter)....
Now... When do I get to slap them slicks on my truck??? =-)

I feel the injectors MAY have lost a little torque down low, and gave me
some extra HP, but I cant tell... it seems the speed-o-meter rises to 60 in
a blink of the eye.... but... only VMP will tell me that =)

Tim Berry
Chesapeake, VA