Got My Dak Back!!!!!

From: Greig, Doug (douggr@hazelett.com)
Date: Tue Jul 11 2000 - 08:46:43 EDT

Picked up the ol' Dak Last night with the new Ball Joints. I got the Moog's
with a lifetime guarantee. They also came with zerk fittings, so I'll be
able to lube em' as necessary. Truck felt much tighter on the way home. Plus
it was my first chance to "really" drive it since I installed the cold air
induction, Autolite plugs, and did the IAT mod. Nice..Real Nice. The truck's
no rocket (yet!). It's a 4X4 V6 CC for gosh sakes, but she felt strong. Not
sluggish like before. Now to work on the rest of the mods :-)

  Later....

 Doug Greig
 Winooski Vt
 98 CC 4X4 V6 Sport
 Quick D Intake, Homemade cold air induction
 Mod'd V8 TB
 Accel Coil/Wires
 Looking for the right NOS/Supercharger kit....................."right"
meaning as cheap as I can possibly get it ;-)