RE: Reply to Bernd - Now Norah

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Jul 11 2000 - 09:03:41 EDT

Oh I know it's all in good fun. If anyone actually runs their lives via
email has got more of a problem that a little sticky mud. ;)

But there IS a difference...heheheheeh

Regardless, I will see what I can do for next year. (If the Dak is still
running by then...ya know how I am on that little V6.)

- Bernd