Re: Chryslers @ Carlisle entry count

From: Walter Felix (walt_felix@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jul 11 2000 - 10:17:35 EDT

I ran into the same thing. I didn't register earlier because I was not sure
if I was going to bring both truck or not.

See all of you on Saturday,

Walt Felix
88½ Dakota Sport 4x4, 2000 Ram 1500 QuadCab Sport 4x4 and a 67 Barracuda
Coupe 340/4Speed
Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.COM
http://WWW.Walt-n-Ingrid.COM
http://WWW.MoparsinMotion.COM