Turbozet Attn:Dester

From: Greig, Doug (douggr@hazelett.com)
Date: Tue Jul 11 2000 - 10:53:21 EDT

Dester, was that you on EBAY bidding on that Turbozet? If it was, I was
hoping you would get it and let us know what it's like. I just jacked up the
bid amount a little for the guy that beat you out so far. I wish I could get
my hands on one of these, or even better, an E-Ram.

 Doug Greig
 Winooski Vt
 98 CC 4X4 V6 Sport
 Quick D Intake, Homebrew Cold Air Induction
 Mod'd V8 TB
 Accel Coil/Wires
 (Looking for the "right" NOS/Supercharger Kit........."right" at the lowest
cost possible without sacrificing performance)

  I know,I know.....you gotta pay to play