Re: Turbozet Attn:Dester

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Tue Jul 11 2000 - 20:47:11 EDT

Why don't you just purchase one then? I have personally had a e-ram which
pushes "advertised" 750 cfm. what did it do? ah.. nothing. ran it at the
track. with it. without it. with it, without it, and there wasn't any
difference. maybe hundredths of a second.

I was just bidding on the turbozet to help the guy get his price going.... I
don't think I'd pay 150+ dollars for a little computer fan.
-Dester

<< Dester, was that you on EBAY bidding on that Turbozet? If it was, I was
 hoping you would get it and let us know what it's like. I just jacked up the
 bid amount a little for the guy that beat you out so far. I wish I could get
 my hands on one of these, or even better, an E-Ram.