RE: Re: Turbozet Attn:Dester

From: Greig, Doug (douggr@hazelett.com)
Date: Tue Jul 11 2000 - 11:53:19 EDT

I know it doesn't pull as much as the eRam. I was just curious as to what it
was really like after reading it's review on the Saturn performance website.
Hear me now, believe me later....I'm absolutely sold on the eRam. I really
don't want to mess with NOS, and a full size supercharger is just more than
I want to do to my engine at this point. I'm just going to have to spend an
extra half hour a day collecting bottles and cans on the side of the road
;-) until I get the $ to buy one. I'm just being curious about other
products, that's all. Besides, I'm still planning on heading down to College
Station in late August or early Sept to see my kids, and I want to see one
(eRam) for real before I buy one. Hopefully it would be ok for me to stop
and look at it shortly, wouldn't want to intrude.

 -Doug