RE: Dakota crash tests: not good...

From: Chapell, Ron (RChapell@rlps.com)
Date: Tue Jul 11 2000 - 13:36:12 EDT

Well I was not saying not to wear a seatbelt...I wear mine too. maybe not
religiously though. I just have a problem with one sided opinions. That's
all. I don't mean to offend anyone with this comment but I hear them all the
time. I would just wish that everyone would just step back sometimes and
look at situations from all angles.

Chapell