Re: DML:I've got the fever again!

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Tue Jul 11 2000 - 17:55:32 EDT

----- Original Message -----
From: <Quiktruk99@aol.com>
> BTW, I'm celebrating 18 years of sobriety today, so maybe it's the lack of
> alcohol that's causing me to sway. :)

Quick! Take two O'Doul's and call me in the morning if this fever hasn't
passed.... ;-)

I actually looked at the Ford F250's when looking for a new truck. I loved
my old Dodge truck (74 D100 Adventurer 4x4) but I don't like the look of the
new Ram style. It's funny... I think that front end looks great on the
Dakota but the larger drop between the hood and the fenders on the Ram
doesn't do it for me.

When looking at the F250 I had to admit to myself that the truck was just
going to be a toy and hauling would be a once or twice a year oddity, not
the norm. Then, before I made up my mind I went across the street to the
Dodge dealership to look at a Dakota 4x4 they had out in front. Man... it
was lust at first sight.... I got all the goodies for a lot less than it
would have cost me to get a basic F250.... and the Dak promised to be a LOT
faster :-)

The rest, as they say, is history ;-P

Preacher
99 &1/2 5.2L CC 4x4 SLT+ R/T (Redneck/Truck)
CUSTOM DECALS: http://www.bastaards.org/CustomDecals.htm
Webmaster: http://www.bastaards.org