Re: DML Digest V4 #2213

From: Ken Allgood (kenallgood@home.com)
Date: Tue Jul 11 2000 - 18:03:00 EDT

Hey, who is it that runs www.smokindakota.com ?

I ordered an Quick D Intake for my 97 Dakota 3 weeks ago. Day after I
ordered it, I got email stating:

> I talked to Tony today and he is waiting for some of the pipes to be
bent
> for the intake kit. Should be sometime this week and then yours will
ship
> out.

I waited almost 2 weeks and nothing, so I sent a reply inquiring but still
got no response. It's been a week since that email. This tuesday (today)
marks 3 weeks since I've been waiting :(

oh yeah, while i'm posting. Does anyone notice that occasionally when you
gun it (usually from stand-still), that you get your check engine light come
on? Usually happens when the A/C is on, but not always.. Has happen about
4-5 times, and stays until you turn the ignition XX amount of times (except
this time it's stayed on about 2 weeks, and I know I've turned it at least
30 times in that time period).

Thanks

Ken Allgood
97 Dakota cc SLT 5.2L
mods: .. uhh.. Soft tonneau cover and waiting for my Quick D