Dealership will rip you off, 250$ parts for over 600$

From: Brandon Ashby (brandonashby@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jul 11 2000 - 18:40:20 EDT

i called the boulder Dodge place and asked how much a high performance ECU
would be, they told me it would be over 700$ and they could have it to me
the next day. No longer wanting the high performance one, i asked how much
the stock one would be and he looked it up and said it was about 600$. two
days later i called and asked once more after looking through my PAW mag.
and finding it for 265$. This time i asked for the high performance one and
the total came out to 365, and could have it here the next morning. Can
those guys just charge what ever the dam well want or were these just
assholes??

Brandon Ashby