Re: fan & pulley installed

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Tue Jul 11 2000 - 20:54:55 EDT

Chuck, don't turn your A/C on without those wires disconnected. You could
burn out the compressor. The harness basically can only be connected into
the right one. You can't connect something that doesn't fit, without
breaking it, or cutting it down and hard wiring it...
-Dester

<< I still need to hook up the wire for the a/c clutch switch, but I'm not
 sure if it's the blue/black wire or the blue/white. If anyone has the FSM
 or knows which one it is, please let me know.
     I took some pics of the installations and will post them on my page
 when I have some time. >>