fan & pulley installed

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@home.com)
Date: Tue Jul 11 2000 - 14:28:59 EDT

    Well, I just finished the installation of my ASP under-drive crank
pulley and Hayden electric fan. I haven't taken it on the road yet, but I
like the throttle response I get when in the driveway ;-)
    I still need to hook up the wire for the a/c clutch switch, but I'm not
sure if it's the blue/black wire or the blue/white. If anyone has the FSM
or knows which one it is, please let me know.
    I took some pics of the installations and will post them on my page
when I have some time.

Chuck Robbins
'99 Dakota Sport
http://www.members.home.com/clrobbins/dakota.htm