Re: Re: tailgate up or down

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@bigfoot.com)
Date: Tue Jul 11 2000 - 23:06:10 EDT

I've been told that you can take an empty plastic soda bottle, hold it
out the back slider, let go, and it'll hang there as long as you keep
your speed up.

--
-andy

http://home.twcny.rr.com/andylevy/ --- andylevy@bigfoot.com ------------------------------------------------------------- "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote." Benjamin Franklin, 1759 -------------------------------------------------------------