First spank

From: frank golembieski (editzero@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jul 11 2000 - 23:59:26 EDT

Well it finally came . i have been waiting for this
for the last two months (scince i got a 318 ) and it
was a toyota . The wife and i were comming back from
Mc D's and a toyato comes up beside me in a two lane
road and pulles up to my door with his rear bumper .
Well i was not going to have that so she is talking i
start easing the gas down slowly , so does he so he is
still at my door with his rear bumper , i took this as
a sighn that he thought he could out run a dakota
WRONG . i nailed it droped in to 2nd and broke a smile
like my neck was slit ( ear to ear ) at the point i
pased him i'd say at least 25 MPH faster that the toy
my wife was informing me over and over that i was in
town and doing 50 MPH over the speed limit and if i
got a ticket there would be no money to tint the
windows next weekend at this point i was comming up to
a light so i let off it still a long bed ahead of the
toy
so on the way to work i was thinking about getting the
WW2 style stickers on the fender you know a Jap Flag
for every victorey
Frank 94 5.2 spoR/T