Re: First spank

From: Looper (davidalooper@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jul 12 2000 - 12:27:59 EDT

Cool Idea on the stickers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get some crossed out bow ties and 5.0's and
it's even cooler. Maybe a magnetic decal sign with
them on it so you can slap it on for cruising and DML
events and remove it for everyday and cleaning.

Also I keep the instrument panel light almost off on
my truck. I tell the wife its because the light is
distracting but its so she cann't see the Speedo.

--- frank golembieski <editzero@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Well it finally came . i have been waiting for this
> for the last two months (scince i got a 318 ) and it
> was a toyota . The wife and i were comming back from
> Mc D's and a toyato comes up beside me in a two lane
> road and pulles up to my door with his rear bumper .
> Well i was not going to have that so she is talking
> start easing the gas down slowly , so does he so he
> is
> still at my door with his rear bumper , i took this
> as
> a sighn that he thought he could out run a dakota
> WRONG . i nailed it droped in to 2nd and broke a
> smile
> like my neck was slit ( ear to ear ) at the point i
> pased him i'd say at least 25 MPH faster that the
> toy
> my wife was informing me over and over that i was in
> town and doing 50 MPH over the speed limit and if i
> got a ticket there would be no money to tint the
> windows next weekend at this point i was comming up
> a light so i let off it still a long bed ahead of
> the
> toy
> so on the way to work i was thinking about getting
> the
> WW2 style stickers on the fender you know a Jap Flag
> for every victorey
> Frank 94 5.2 spoR/T

> Get Yahoo! Mail – Free email you can access from
> anywhere!
> http://mail.yahoo.com/

=====
Flame Red 2000 QC SLT V6 Manual