can you say Spank?

From: Jeff Trithart (homesteadworkshop@home.com)
Date: Wed Jul 12 2000 - 02:20:41 EDT

Last nite, my wife and I are cruising at about 65 in the middle lane of a
three lane highway. In my rearview mirror, I spot the familiar glare of a
5.0 approaching very fast in the outside lane.I know he is heading for the
same off ramp that we are.With him about 12 car lengths behind me, I drop to
4th and boogie. The off ramp is actually a high speed sweeper and I go into
it from the middle lane with the 5.0 on my butt. Down the hill we go with
this guy trying to pass me, NOT A CHANCE!!! We peg 110 going down the hill
and then start to climb the other side. He tried real hard a few times to
pass but no way. Finally he gave up when he realized there is a traffic
light at the top "don't want to be to embarrassed do we!!" Needless to say,
my wife is impressed!!
Jeff Trithart
00' 4.7/5spd/3.92/4x4