Re: Weird A/C event

From: Sandman (sandman@swconnect.net)
Date: Wed Jul 12 2000 - 01:23:44 EDT

Next time it happens check to see if there is any air coming out of the top
vents where the defroster blows from..... if their is, turn your cruise control
off and it should blow out the vents again. Just go to your dealer and ask them
for a $3 vaccum reservoir and install it on one of the vac hoses up by the
firewall. I had this problem as well with my truck, that solved it. Just needs
a little more reserve for the vaccum to work right.