Re: Weird A/C event

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Wed Jul 12 2000 - 06:55:23 EDT

----- Original Message -----
From: jim miller <jmiller@texnet.net>
Or perhapps the blower sucked a piece of

From: Sandman <sandman@swconnect.net>

From: Michael Clark <mike@mikesdakota.com>
> Sounds like a vacuum leak to me Preach. When I did the manifold swap
> I missed a few vacuum lines and my air was in a constant state of
> no-blow.

Ok... thanks everyone for the replies.... I wasn't actually using the cruise
control but I will today and see if there is a problem. Sound like the
concensus is a vacuum leak. Not being a mechanic, I have a hard time
picturing what a tiny vacuum hose has to do with my A/C blower but I bow to
the wisdom and experience of the guru's! LOL

I'll let you know what I find!

Preacher