Re: Carlisle weather

From: Peanut (peanut3576@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jul 12 2000 - 11:11:38 EDT

EEK!! It figures... but at least we'll all be in the
same boat and if someone (who me?? noooo...) doesn't
get a chance to wash their Dak they can blame it on
expecting foul weather! Yeah... that's it!

Guess we'll all congregate in someone's hotel room,
play cards, talk Daks... maybe even order pizza... oh
the agony.

:-)

Jodi

http://www.weather.com/weather/cities/us_pa_carlisle.html